Integration of p≡p
If you want to integrate p≡p into your software project and face any issues of legal or technical nature, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our most important goal is the spread of software among cititzens, public offices and enterprises for all people to securely engage in end-to-end encrypted communications, based upon a peer-to-peer model.
As a tax-free NGO we need money to pursue our ambitious goals. On a solid financial basis we can retain our independence and act faster, such as to make p≡p available for more platforms and to larger amounts of people.
Ways of donating:
- Cash (any currency): p≡p foundation, Oberer Graben 4, 8400 Winterthur, Switzerland (office address)
- Bitcoin (BTC): 1MpBz3cZHYAS5RtdF2pXKJoPqT8zpN72Ri
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH): 1MpBz3cZHYAS5RtdF2pXKJoPqT8zpN72Ri
- Ethereum (ETH): 0x261ce3b4788ff7f0e6d8d496e8553ec310a0e6e3 (You can also donate CryptoKitties.)
- Litecoin (LTC): LdA3mZ4T7SwTaemqkMMgMdMcrW55K8vaEP
- PayPal: email@example.com
- ZKB IBAN bank account (CHF): CH59 0070 0110 0058 6872 8 (SWIFT: ZKBKCHZZ80A)
- ZKB IBAN bank account (EUR): CH74 0070 0130 0089 6935 3 (SWIFT: ZKBKCHZZ80A)
- ZKB IBAN bank account (USD): CH96 0070 0130 0089 6934 5 (SWIFT: ZKBKCHZZ80A)
We happily can provide donation receipts and also mention your donation: just contact us.
We're open to work with all individuals, groups and organizations, which are in urgent need or recognize the necessity for privacy, freedom of speech and freedom of information to defend a free and open society.
In particular, we're interested to work with activists for privacy, freedom of speech, freedom of information, experts in the cryptgraphy field (including cypherpunk movements and CryptoParty organizers), developers of Free/Libre and Open Source Software (FLOSS), investigative journalists as well as privacy and security researchers.
Spread the word!
if you want to mention, present or research p≡p technology, we're very happy to help you out with any materials you might need.