test/message_api_test.cc
Mon, 23 Apr 2018 12:43:31 +0200 ENGINE-423: reencryption now works; however, the test has some asserts removed at the moment because we need a clean test setup. Was manually checked for now. TBD soon.
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 16:03:44 +0200 ENGINE-423: normal tests pass. Now to test reencrypt functionality.
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 01:52:57 +0100 ENGINE-360: Let's try again, shall we? Lots of fixes related to address-only identities.
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 20:05:10 +0100 Removed Roker test that broke message_api_test.cc when run outside of the testing environment (this isn't a case of avoiding a bug, but rather the case would fail because the keys tested are actual keys which some of us have present in our real keyrings, and test presumes we do not.
Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:36:02 +0100 Fixing bad merges still.
Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:15:51 +0100 Urgh. Fixing bad merge (???)
Tue, 16 Jan 2018 14:14:01 +0100 ENGINE-289: passing tests again. Still need to revisit the myself() in MIME_encrypt (it's been pushed into encrypt's myself with a user_id check), ensure priority of own idents over other idents in update_identity in certain circumstances (when we don't know a priori that it's an own identity), and general post-apocalyptic cleanup, plus some specific tests (most cases are exercised in the test suite, but surely not all).
Tue, 16 Jan 2018 01:45:58 +0100 ENGINE-289: the nightmare continues... fixed out behaviour in MIME_encrypt/decrypt (we needed to treat identities more as if we were the app in the decoded message), fixed the ct return in find_single_keys, more debugging of my own mess in refactoring and rewriting, and, oh yeah, an expired test keypair that made me freak out when my code did exactly what it was SUPPOSED to to because I didn't know it was expired.
Mon, 08 Jan 2018 12:19:34 +0100 Merged in default AND fixed SQL problem (oops)
Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:54:37 +0100 ENGINE-323 fixed
Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:06:57 +0100 settings enc_format to PEP_enc_none now legal in encrypt_message()
Thu, 28 Dec 2017 22:07:33 +0100 add example private key & encrypted PGP/INLINE mail encrypted with this key
Tue, 26 Dec 2017 22:55:32 +0100 start branch ENGINE-322
Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:44:50 +0100 ENGINE-289: reverted most of the identity->me removal. While tests pass, this is not in its final form.
Wed, 09 Aug 2017 14:23:23 +0200 ENGINE-226 identity->me => _identity_me()
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:01:06 +0200 ENGINE-9: reverting to default after memory mess.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:53:29 +0200 stowing changes to make compile with new bloblist struct
Tue, 27 Dec 2016 21:13:41 +0100 adding license info to each file
Tue, 08 Nov 2016 00:34:53 +0100 ENGINE-84: #comment now generating new keys when no usable private key is available, and not electing/selecting/attempting to use own keys as private keys where private half of the keypair is blacklisted, revoked, or missing. TODO: fix status TODOs, test more before merging back. But it's working, in general.
Tue, 08 Nov 2016 00:12:36 +0100 ENGINE-84: merged in default
Sun, 06 Nov 2016 23:33:35 +0100 Reverted test case - mistakenly checked in before doing so.
Sun, 06 Nov 2016 22:55:37 +0100 stowing changes
Mon, 24 Oct 2016 14:58:18 +0200 ENGINE-128: #comment Both MIME_encrypt and MIME_decrypt work and will be merged into default this evening once I fix the args in the documentation.
Mon, 24 Oct 2016 14:35:42 +0200 ENGINE-128: MIME_encrypt/decrypt convenience functions almost up and running/tested! Need to fix bug in default first.
Fri, 12 Aug 2016 14:28:27 +0200 adapting tests to rating instead of color
Fri, 29 Jul 2016 12:09:04 +0200 switching to full list of identities
Sun, 10 Jul 2016 12:40:24 +0200 adapting tests
Thu, 30 Jun 2016 17:48:17 +0200 set PEP_ct_pEp if it's a pEp user
Wed, 29 Jun 2016 12:10:15 +0200 merged 0b_attachment branch
Thu, 23 Jun 2016 16:14:33 +0200 small clean-ups and variable initialization in message_api_test
Wed, 22 Jun 2016 16:59:07 +0200 print out the status before assert() crashes the program
Tue, 21 Jun 2016 15:33:06 +0200 Support for 0b attachment
Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:10:01 +0200 Merged import_own_key
Sun, 19 Jun 2016 15:25:25 +0200 Make a consistent error when cannot decrypt because of missing key
Wed, 08 Jun 2016 01:32:10 +0200 Preparing for import of gpg private key on android : decrypt flags (import own key from own trusted message) + pgp_gpg giving a list private keys when importing.
Tue, 24 May 2016 21:38:39 +0200 fixing test
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 16:34:18 +0200 Fixed unittests on Linux
Sun, 31 May 2015 19:36:55 +0200 tests adapted
Mon, 25 May 2015 23:31:17 +0200 opt_fields added with decrypt
Tue, 12 May 2015 13:42:48 +0200 return value of decrypt_message()
Sat, 09 May 2015 17:55:02 +0200 PGP/MIME format stays as attachments
Fri, 08 May 2015 16:53:39 +0200 fixing database access
Wed, 06 May 2015 20:16:53 +0200 completing rating
Tue, 05 May 2015 10:15:34 +0200 adding keylist parameter to decrypt_message
Wed, 22 Apr 2015 23:14:04 +0200 loading functions with dlsym()
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:28:04 +0200 fixing seperate_short_and_long()
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:59:34 +0200 ...
Sun, 15 Mar 2015 19:39:07 +0100 ...
Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:14:43 +0100 ...
Sat, 14 Mar 2015 11:28:14 +0100 message formats
Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:25:24 +0100 message_api unit test further...
Sun, 22 Feb 2015 13:40:25 +0100 some redesign and bugfixing
Sun, 08 Feb 2015 13:42:23 -0500 unit test template
Sun, 08 Feb 2015 13:27:08 -0500 mime encode
Sun, 08 Feb 2015 11:33:04 -0500 ...
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 18:39:27 +0100 ...
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:39:59 +0100 ...
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 13:04:17 +0100 ...