Tue, 24 Oct 2017 11:22:00 +0200shelving changes ENGINE-289
Krista Bennett <krista@pep-project.org> [Tue, 24 Oct 2017 11:22:00 +0200] rev 2191
shelving changes

Mon, 23 Oct 2017 12:57:19 +0200Doh, comment in the wrong place.
Krista Bennett <krista@pep-project.org> [Mon, 23 Oct 2017 12:57:19 +0200] rev 2190
Doh, comment in the wrong place.

Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:19:49 +0200OUT-336: Adjust GPG4Win 3.0.0 include paths for Windows build.
Thomas [Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:19:49 +0200] rev 2189
OUT-336: Adjust GPG4Win 3.0.0 include paths for Windows build.

Mon, 23 Oct 2017 12:50:53 +0200ENGINE-291: putting in an empty string fixes this issue. We now test when wrapping messages for this.
Krista Bennett <krista@pep-project.org> [Mon, 23 Oct 2017 12:50:53 +0200] rev 2188
ENGINE-291: putting in an empty string fixes this issue. We now test when wrapping messages for this.

Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:24:37 +0200Closing branch ENGINE-287
Krista Bennett <krista@pep-project.org> [Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:24:37 +0200] rev 2187
Closing branch

Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:24:21 +0200merged in ENGINE-287 - draft messages should now be in 2.0 format
Krista Bennett <krista@pep-project.org> [Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:24:21 +0200] rev 2186
merged in ENGINE-287 - draft messages should now be in 2.0 format

Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:23:28 +0200ENGINE-287: encrypt_message_for_self() should now wrap the message appropriately. I hope. :) ENGINE-287
Krista Bennett <krista@pep-project.org> [Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:23:28 +0200] rev 2185
ENGINE-287: encrypt_message_for_self() should now wrap the message appropriately. I hope. :)

Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:37:47 +0200closing branch ENGINE-290
Krista Bennett <krista@pep-project.org> [Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:37:47 +0200] rev 2184
closing branch

Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:37:30 +0200Merged in ENGINE-290
Krista Bennett <krista@pep-project.org> [Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:37:30 +0200] rev 2183
Merged in ENGINE-290

Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:23:05 +0200ENGINE-290: clist_to_stringlist has *never* worked properly. Fixed now. ENGINE-290
Krista Bennett <krista@pep-project.org> [Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:23:05 +0200] rev 2182
ENGINE-290: clist_to_stringlist has *never* worked properly. Fixed now.