src/pEpEngine.c
Wed, 20 Mar 2019 15:25:24 +0100 Tests for ENGINE-527 (checks on username)
Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:21:38 +0100 ENGINE-527: update_identity will now also not write when it has an own address, but no user_id
Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:21:38 +0100 ENGINE-527: update_identity will now also not write when it has an own address, but no user_id
Tue, 19 Mar 2019 18:38:28 +0100 ENGINE-527: sync merge
Tue, 19 Mar 2019 18:19:59 +0100 ENGINE-527: part 1, myself now doesn't write when called from decrypt_message (directly or, hoepfully, indirectly)
Sat, 09 Mar 2019 11:50:11 +0100 ENGINE-522, ENGINE-523: Fixed DB upgrade issue (we didn't hit it before because it's in some fallback code for when the version is set improperly in the legacy DB) and double-free issues in sync gen code. N.B. We may now have a mem leak in that selfsame code. Am exploring.
Tue, 11 Dec 2018 13:46:26 +0100 Merged in default
Tue, 11 Dec 2018 13:44:17 +0100 ENGINE-457 - mem leak in is_pep_user
Tue, 20 Nov 2018 15:02:43 +0100 sign_only
Fri, 26 Oct 2018 11:35:07 +0200 merging
Sun, 21 Oct 2018 13:24:55 +0200 skip
Wed, 24 Oct 2018 15:25:01 +0200 fixing bug: _own_identities_retrieve() swapped user_id and username
Sun, 21 Oct 2018 18:01:57 +0200 art & beauty
Fri, 05 Oct 2018 10:36:35 +0200 Merged in default
Fri, 05 Oct 2018 10:29:13 +0200 Move init block. Oops.
Fri, 05 Oct 2018 10:23:01 +0200 Merged in default (including ENGINE-463) - tests pass
Fri, 05 Oct 2018 08:44:30 +0200 ENGINE-463: Fixed trust reconciliation
Fri, 05 Oct 2018 00:57:35 +0200 ENGINE-463: the code seems to work, but I've broken the tests that force the error condition I want to examine, and I'm too tired to fix them this late without breaking more things. Use at your own risk atm.
Thu, 04 Oct 2018 07:10:08 +0200 merged in default
Wed, 03 Oct 2018 16:38:20 +0200 ENGINE-467: changes to default_and_verify for symantec filenames
Tue, 02 Oct 2018 20:08:32 +0200 ENGINE-463: remaining functionality and integration into replace_userid. STILL UNTESTED
Tue, 02 Oct 2018 16:37:46 +0200 ENGINE-463: reconcile usernames, reconcile default names, and about half of merge records
Tue, 02 Oct 2018 15:47:10 +0200 ENGINE-463: reconcile pEp status
Tue, 02 Oct 2018 15:37:59 +0200 ENGINE-463: reconcile trust and the shell for merge_records
Tue, 02 Oct 2018 15:24:47 +0200 ENGINE-463: delete_person - access function
Tue, 02 Oct 2018 15:04:11 +0200 ENGINE-463: get_trust_by_userid
Tue, 02 Oct 2018 13:32:52 +0200 ENGINE-463 - get_identities_by_userid
Tue, 02 Oct 2018 13:26:19 +0200 ENGINE-463 - delete person
Fri, 28 Sep 2018 19:21:40 +0200 adding debug output for replace_userid()
Fri, 28 Sep 2018 10:07:05 +0200 ENGINE-398: Merge now compiles and tests pass.
Thu, 27 Sep 2018 17:34:45 +0200 ENGINE-398: merging key reset into sync; key reset needs some adjustments. Not compiling yet.
Mon, 17 Sep 2018 15:31:48 +0200 ENGINE-398: removal of key from db after reset
Fri, 14 Sep 2018 20:18:53 +0200 ENGINE-398: Moved key_reset into its own files
Fri, 31 Aug 2018 14:50:54 +0200 ENGINE-398: bug fixes
Mon, 27 Aug 2018 15:15:59 +0200 ENGINE-398:key_reset in, and compiling again.
Thu, 23 Aug 2018 11:43:22 +0200 make the baby cry
Thu, 23 Aug 2018 10:24:49 +0200 trigger KeyGen
Thu, 23 Aug 2018 10:04:33 +0200 moving inject_sync_event to init()
Tue, 21 Aug 2018 16:21:23 +0200 ENGINE-398: obvious SQL runtime errors fixed, but we need to set up an external sync dummy, and there is now a weird problem with key_reset_trust; will have to check the test case.
Wed, 15 Aug 2018 23:39:02 +0200 strip down sequence and make the tests work
Thu, 09 Aug 2018 17:33:39 +0200 ...
Thu, 09 Aug 2018 13:39:49 +0200 ...
Thu, 09 Aug 2018 12:44:05 +0200 ...
Thu, 09 Aug 2018 12:15:44 +0200 ...
Tue, 14 Aug 2018 07:38:03 +0200 ENGINE-398: Well, it compiles...
Fri, 03 Aug 2018 12:20:08 +0200 ENGINE-398: reset notification (outgoing)
Thu, 02 Aug 2018 12:20:11 +0200 Merged in default
Mon, 30 Jul 2018 20:21:50 +0200 ENGINE-450 - fixing my merge mess
Mon, 30 Jul 2018 19:38:45 +0200 empty merge. meh.
Mon, 30 Jul 2018 19:28:52 +0200 Stripped ENGINE-427; agreed with Claudio on testing protocol.
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:59:28 +0200 ENGINE-427: Always commit all your compilation errors is what I say. (Nobody listen to what I say, please.)
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:19:12 +0200 ENGINE-427: added call to quickfix and modified how versions get updated. (This was a little broken anyway - was linked only to DDL changes.
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 09:26:49 +0200 ENGINE-427: Hoorah, I crossed the streams. Didn't they say never cross the streams? (I hate that movie.) Anyway, wrong branch, so committing so I can graft.
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 09:26:49 +0200 ENGINE-427: Hoorah, I crossed the streams. Didn't they say never cross the streams? (I hate that movie.) Anyway, wrong branch, so committing so I can graft.
Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:17:49 +0200 shelving to debug other things
Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:32:39 +0200 ENGINE-398: added social graph, but of course sqlite3 is complaining.
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 16:06:18 +0200 hotfix integrated; I presume this is a temporary measure which will be removed in some future versions.
Wed, 06 Jun 2018 10:49:38 +0200 stashing changes - added social graph table (n.b. this is ONLY mapping what identity WE used with to communicate with another identity. This is for opportunistic key reset messages.)
Thu, 24 May 2018 05:48:04 +0200 Ancient use of hard tabs was upsetting Roker's compiler.
Wed, 11 Apr 2018 16:54:09 +0200 Deprecated and replaced misspellings of 'compromised' and 'secret' in the API and constants. Nothing should be broken for existing implementations.